Who can use it?
It concerns every business branch and any form of business organization since it can support and simplify the compliance process with the new European Union Personal Data Protection Regulation. In this way, if the company has the human, legal or IT or advisor, it can easily reduce the time and cost required to comply with it.
Επίσης συμβάλλει αποτελεσματικά στη συνεχή παρακολούθηση της συμμόρφωσης της επιχείρησης, αφού δίνει τη δυνατότητα τροποποίησης ή επικαιροποίησης των διαδικασιών επεξεργασίας των Προσωπικών Δεδομένων, διατηρώντας αρχείο για κάθε στάδιο καταχώρισης ή ελέγχου της συμμόρφωσης στην επιχείρηση και δίνει τη δυνατότητα σύγκρισης του βαθμού συμμόρφωσης ανά στάδιο.
It concerns every Public and Public Sector body as well as Local Government, since it can support and simplify the process of complying with the new EU Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data. In this way, the organization, if it has the human, legal or IT or advisor, can easily reduce the time and cost required to comply with it.
It also effectively contributes to the ongoing compliance monitoring of the company by enabling it to modify or update the processing of Personal Data processes by keeping records of each entry or compliance step in the business and enabling the degree of compliance to be compared per stage.
The application is addressed to Compliance Consultants as it is a reliable "partner" through which they can, in a reliable and easy way:
- to record all transactions and procedures for processing personal data,
- to ensure that deviations from the Regulation are detected,
- to design the necessary compliance actions,
- assess the degree of compliance and t
- o monitor the compliance of their customers.
Data Protection Officers - DPOs
The application is addressed to Data Protection Officers DPO as it is a reliable "partner" for the continuous monitoring of the Compliance or Non-Compliance Level of Business Processes or the entities for which they have been designated as DPOs. Using it can:
- detect deviations from the Regulation,
- collect information for the purpose of identifying processing activities,
- analyze and control the compliance of processing activities
- monitor the risk assessment and impact assessment.